BE MY DAD BE MY DAD

Absolutely breathtaking.

This is beautiful. You, my good sir, are an artist.

I feel like I'm in hell, but in a good way.

Keep doing what you do.

midnightolker responds:

Thank you for your kindness gentle sir.
It is because of the people like you that I continue to do what I love.
You my friend, are an inspiration.
In this case an inspiration to uniform madness.

Sonic&The16bitWorldTeaser Sonic&The16bitWorldTeaser

awesome

lol super knuckles is pink?

Spongeboob No Pants Spongeboob No Pants

lawl

lol, "whats this??-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" interesting

Haunted Music Box Haunted Music Box

You've got some really cool ideas here. The vocals sound awesome. The chord progression reminds me a lot of Clubbed to Death by Rob Dougan. Maybe that's what inspired you? If you've never heard of it before I urge you to check it out. There's this haunting piano section about 3 mins in that may sound reminiscent.

Mawnz responds:

Thanks alot man! You are spot on with what song I got inspiration from, haha :D I love the piano part in Clubbed to Death!!

Drink Up, Westley! Drink Up, Westley!

Sweet melodies. Super smooth. Makes me happy.

The beat adds a really cool element to it but its not overbearing, so you can focus on the piano. Only thing I think can be improved on is the sound of the actual piano itself; maybe play with the volume levels a little so it sounds less artificial.

Very nice work all around!

[TC] Break Free 2 [TC] Break Free 2

Man, this is freaking massive. Nice work. I love the orchestral instruments; choir, strings, piano it all sounds fantastic. Can I ask what VST(s) you're using for those, actually? They sound way better than anything I have.

I love the church-bell at 4:00 or so.

That synth that comes in at 5:25 is seriously bad-ass.

This whole track is great. The samples, percussion, composition and mastering all sound meticulously and skillfully done. I applaud you, sir.

Be Special! Be Special!